Sunday, December 21, 2008

Slipping and sliding

My throat hurts again, but just the left side. Oh well. It's snowing again too. I hope it doesn't get too bad because I have to get back to the city today.

I almost hit a mailbox and tree last night. I skidded on the snow and ice. At least I didn't hit anything. I hate that. Gets me a little nervous.

I'm tired. The phone rang at 7:15 and woke me up. I need to go to the gym, do laundry, make fudge and get on the train. I kind of feel like staying her because it's all snowy and Christmasy.

I woke up starving, had a little piece of a Dutch cookie and now I'm not hungry. I'll eat breakfast before going to the gym though. I always eat breakfast. Maybe I'll do that now.

3 comments:

Emily Jolie said...

Hey Palmie,

Driving in the ice and snow can be really scary! I'm glad you're safe! Stay safe, ok?

Ahhh, snowy and christmas-y... that sounds a lot more festive than what I'm feeling here! I never feel real christmas-y in California. It just doesn't feel like real Christmas to me when it's not snowy and freezing. I'm not complaining, though. I don't miss the cold. I'm just not particularly in the holiday spirit.

When are you going back to your parents, and how long will you stay there before going back to the city? What are you doing for New Year's Eve?

big hug to you,

~ej

Kara said...

I have a love hate relationship with snow. I hate being cold and driving in it is scary, but I think it's beautiful and I love skiing. Growing up, the best thing about snow were the snow days where we got to miss school!

Palmtreechick said...

I will send you some cold weather because I don't like it!! I will take it through Christmas and then I want warm weather.

I am going back to my rents on Tuesday and will come back here on Friday. I have no new year's. I don't like new years.

I hate being cold Kara!! No skiing for me either. Snow days rocked!!