Friday, December 19, 2008

Shake, Rattle and Roll

I just went to the gym. I ran for a little bit and then got on the elliptical and my legs were shaking like crazy. They do that sometimes, when I've had a tough workout or am nervous or excited about something. This time was different though. I was all of a sudden starving too so I knew it was because I hadn't eaten.

I'm still shaking, hands too, actually. I didn't have lunch before I went to the gym because I wasn't hungry, and I hadn't really eaten much the past two days because I couldn't swallow and had no appetite. So I left the gym. I left and came home and had a nice, big lunch. Funny, I'm still hungry. What's up with that?? I want popcorn but I don't feel like making it so I just won't.

I have to go to a party tonight at my friend's place. She's from Italy so I'm sure the food will be amazing. I love listening to her talk because her accent is awesome. I probably won't stay long because I won't know anyone there. I am quite social so I'm sure I'll make conversations with people quickly.


Shiites, I just swallowed and my throat hurt a little. Oh wait, just tested it out again and it was ok. Phew!

I need to take a shower and make a dessert. I don't even think I should bother doing my hair. It's snowing so hard that it will get all messed up anyway. Yay. I hope we have a white Christmas. They (the weather people) say another storm is moving in on Christmas Eve. I LOVE Christmas EVE the best!!!

4 comments:

Zena said...

PTC,
I am so proud of you for listening to your body...way to go champ!!!hope you have a great time at your party and enjoy the food as well as the conversation..we are getting hammered with snow too.

Love, Z

Palmtreechick said...

Yeah, good job for me. I've now gained 42 pounds.

Zena said...

you didnt gain an ounce....besides arent you trying to gain....????:)

Palmtreechick said...

No, not anymore. I don't care about gaining weight, meaning, I'm not trying to gain.