Saturday, December 27, 2008

Score!

I scored a new coffee table from Pottery Barn today. These people in my building were getting rid of it so I said, "I'll take it." Nice, huh? Looks good in here.

I went to Bath and Body Works and became a VERY happy girl. They had my Exotic Coconut Cream so I bought 12 of them. A little excessive, perhaps, but yay!! It's been discontinued and I've been looking for it since last December. It was a good thing I went today, the first day of the sale. I am so happy. Now Charro can continue to say, "I smelled you down the hall." Ha!

Then I went to get my antibiotics for my strepolicious throat. Woo hoo.

My rents, sis and nephews are coming to visit tomorrow. I'd rather my sister not come but I guess I don't have a say in that. No one wants to be with her. She's miserable and I don't like her too much right now.

I'm sleepy.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I am SO jealous you found the Coconut Cream!!! I LOVE that stuff! Wanna sell me a couple?! :)

Palmtreechick said...

You need to go stock up!! I seriously did.

Kara said...

Strep throat? Yikes, that sucks. But at least you know what it is now and can treat it. Feel better soon! And a free coffee table AND from Pottery Barn no less - score!

Palmtreechick said...

Sore throat is gone. It was only REALLY bad for a day or two.