Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'll miss you

I'm feeling better than I was during the night last night and this morning. I got some meds and my throat doesn't hurt as much. I'm sucking on a Cepacol and then going to bed.

I told Charro that I was going to miss her over Christmas. She said "I'll miss you too." I said, "Yeah right. Don't lie" and she said "I will." That was nice. Come on though, do you really think she's gonna miss me? It's not like I bring anything to the table. Sure, I'm funny sometimes, but other than that she just has to deal with my crap.

I think my days on the wooden file cabinet are numbered. I'm not so sure she's going to let me sit there on Monday. She said it messes up the "Fung (don't know how to spell) the other word so I will spell it like this, Schway, though I know that's completely wrong. I'm just drawing a blank." I told her that sitting in the chair messes up my Fing Swa. LOL.

So I will see her Friday and Monday, and then I won't see her again until Jan. 2. That's a long time. I told her that I feel like I have to start all over after all that time goes by. She said, "Do you feel like we have to reconnect? It's not like we don't know each other." I said "We may need to shake hands."

With that, I am going to bed, though I can't brush my teeth until my Cepacol is gone.

2 comments:

lulu said...

I think it's spelled Feng Shui. Though I liked how you spelled it "Schway" because it reminded me of Wayne and Garth saying "schwing."

of course she's going to miss you! don't be silly!

Palmtreechick said...

Oh yeah, that's how you spell it. I was way too lazy to look it up last night too.

I don't know why she would miss me, though I do provide comic relief at times.