Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Clear blue sky

I couldn't think of a title and I just looked out the window and saw how blue the sky is today...which means that it's cold out!

I feel like I ate too much yesterday. It's weird, sometimes I worry that I'm not eating enough and then I worry that I'm eating too much. I know I'm not working out enough.

I'm going to weigh myself in a few minutes, before hopping in the shower. For some reason I don't think I'll be so thrilled with the number. Oh well.

This whole cycle is ridiculously stupid. I get that. I just don't really know how to break it and change. I'm trying to work on it though.

Shower time.

2 comments:

Zena said...

weighing every day is dangerous..it only sets you up for dissapointment unless of course you know you arent eating...what would C say about the weighing??

just wondering??

love you loads

Z

Palmtreechick said...

Oh, she knows I weigh myself several times a day. She doesn't like it at all. She always says "I wish you would stop weighing yourself" and then tries to get me to not weigh myself.