Thursday, December 18, 2008

96.4

No, that's not my weight, though I wouldn't be upset if it was....just fired. That's my temperature. I think I got a bum thermometer. I didn't think I had a fever, but that's not a normal temperature.

My throat kills. It hurts to move or touch my neck. What does that mean exactly?? I have to teach aerobics tonight and workout on top of that. How's that gonna happen? I did manage to find my red and green Christmas sprinkles at a store outside of the city today. Yay!! Now I can continue on with my baking.

Charro keeps telling me that she "doesn't know how much I weigh and doesn't want to know." She then adds "We have an agreement." Yeah, yeah, I know...

2 comments:

Zena said...

You should NOT be teaching any classes tonight you should be home in bed resting...please please rest your body needs it...its screaming at you, please listen sweetness

Love, Z

Palmtreechick said...

I taught and it was fine. I didn't get to work out as long as I would have liked to before hand though.