Friday, June 22, 2007

Yeah, thanks Polly!

Okay, so I have been tagged for the second time today. This time Polly has gotten me. I am not happy about this, P-Dawg! Here is the list of 7 things I BELIEVE:

1.) I believe that I am a good person.
2.) I believe that everyone should watched the sunset over the ocean.
3.) I believe in God.
4.) I believe that the simple things in life are the best things in life.
5.) I believe that things happen for a reason.
6.) I believe that everyone should watch Seinfeld because it will make you crack up and laughing is so very important.
7.) I believe that good friends are one of the most important things in life. I believe my friends like me for who I am, and vice versa, regardless of my little "idiosyncrasies."

There it is!

And...just because I have to be me...I believe that I need to lose 6 pounds. ;)

3 comments:

DaileeGirl said...

I was thrilled to read your list and was about to say how excited I was to see you have a post that didn't talk about weight. While I love your list of 7, you blew it at the end! Bad girl!

Sarah said...

Love the list . . . Just love it.

Xoxo

PalmTreeChick said...

I threw that last on in there just for you, Pol!

Thanks, Sarah!