Thursday, June 21, 2007

A toilet scale?

My parents are out and I'm here with nothing to do...and I'm loving it. J. is away until Sunday night. I have NO plans this weekend. NONE!! I love it. I will workout, layout and sleep. This is the first weekend that I've been home since April 20th. Crazy, huh? I've been in NYC every weekend, except for the 4 days I was away with J. It's actually weird that I have NOTHING to do. I was supposed to house/dog sit this weekend but they cancelled on me.

So, I found this on AOL yesterday. I SO need one.

Intelligence Toilet Body Fat Measurer

It's all part of the "Intelligence Toilet" package -- stand at the sink, grab two knobs, and a tiny electric charge travels through your hands to get an instant reading of your body fat. At your feet an electronic scale is part of the floor so you can weigh yourself while washing your hands.

I SO need that!!

So I'm 1 pound less than I was when I went to bad last night. That's a GOOD thing!! If I can keep doing that for a few days then I should be okay.

I've weighed myself more than I should have (again) today. I can't help it. It's something that I'm going to have to do until I get my weight back down. I know it's obsessive and it's not what I'm supposed to be doing, but it's still better than weighing myself a million times a day, like I was doing before.

I just watched the Tyra Banks show from yesterday. She went into an ED treatment center. It was a really good show. Tyra really annoys me lots of times, but sometimes I like her. This was one of the times that I liked her. In 15 minutes I need to find out about Kelly Clarkson's (6 month) battle with bulimia.

I feel like I should go do something productive.

6 comments:

t said...

6 month battle with bulimia? Yeah right...

PalmTreeChick said...

yeah. ha!

Soledad said...

A WHOLE 6 months...what are EDs like the "new: hollywood drug addiction.....is it cool....like when awhile ago being pregnant was cool? God help us.


PTC YOU DO NOT NEED THAT SCALE....COULD YOU IMAGINE????? YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOUR BATHROOM.

PalmTreeChick said...

Yeah right. It's the "cool" thing to have!

I would LIVE in my bathroom!! :)

Sarah said...

I can't believe you're even thinking about cheating on Bertha.

PalmTreeChick said...

That's hysterical, Sarah!!

Charro keeps saying she wants me to bring Bertha to her but I tell her that she's too heavy to carry to NYC.