Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Stream of thoughts

It's 10:16 PM. I'm starving but I won't let myself eat anything because I'm going to bed. I know that I should eat so my body doesn't go into starvation mode while I'm sleeping, but my mind tells me not to eat because I have to weigh myself in a few minutes. The number was not good before and eating sure as hell won't help it. On the other hand, I'm running (hopefully) 12 miles tomorrow morning. Not that I haven't eaten today so I've definitely stored up enough energy to get me through it, especially since my workout this morning stunk. I've eaten enough to keep me going for a while.

I'm going to bed. I will pee, weigh myself, brush my teeth, floss, wash my face and swish with my crest. I'm sure I'll pick at my face a little too. I'll probably have to write in my FFJ because I will be unhappy with the number on the scale. Let's hope that's not the case though.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

like I said . . . progress. look how you're processing these thoughts, and articulating them. I'm impressed. You may not be where you want to be but you're sure moving in the right direction.

PalmTreeChick said...

Ugh, I don't know Sarah, the right direction for me is down 5 lbs.