Thursday, June 21, 2007

People drive me insane

People, aka my sister and my mother are driving me completely insane. They're trying to talk to me right now but I'm not listening. My mom is still talking and I'm not listening. UGH. They're trying to tell me to just move to NYC and quit my job and live off my savings. Then they're telling to to buy a condo here. My response, "So I should buy something here and be miserable my whole life because I'm in the same fucking town I've lived in since the day I was born?" Um, no fucking thanks! It's boring here!! Fucking boring.

I just want people to leave me alone. I want to lose a million fucking pounds and I want to win the lotto so none of this shit matters anymore. (I'll still need to lose weight though.)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

11 comments:

t said...

Hmm... it sounds like you need to figure out what YOU want. Do you want to live in NYC? Do you want to live in the town you were born? I'm guessing the second is a no. You've got to do what makes you happy - no one else.

P.S. I don't want you to lose a million pounds because then you'd disappear and I'd miss your spunky posts!

Sarah said...

Yes, I don't want you to disappear either. . . but it would be awesome to figure out what you want! I'm still trying to figure that out myself.

PalmTreeChick said...

I want to live in NYC. I started to write "I want to lose" Whoops!

Okay, i won't lose a million lbs, just 6!

Feisty Frida said...

Holy shit!!! You're having a baaaaad day! Ok, you will end up doing what you need to do, you're a smart girl, you just have to do it!!!

Feel better, and just tell everyone to shut the fuck up, especially your mom....hahahaha...ok, I'm KIDDING!!! hahahaha, can u imagine? hahaha

PalmTreeChick said...

I do just have to do it!!

Imagine if I said "Fuck off?" I think my mom would die.

Feisty Frida said...

So would mine, after she beat me senseless with a wooden spoon.

PalmTreeChick said...

Oh my God! I used to get the wooden spoon too. One time I chases my mom around with the wooden spaghetti spoon. It had like 1/2 inch wooden spikey things coming out of the spoon part. :) Did she really think she'd catch me??

t said...

Oh my goodness - Frida really is feisty! But she gives some good, and dangerous, advice ;)

PalmTreeChick said...

Yes she is!!

Feisty Frida said...

T, I'm trying to think of what "dangerous" advice I've given you!! hehe, I hope I didn't step over any boundaries!!! :)

PTC, my mom once couldn't catch me either, with the wooden spoon, so she grabbed a bowl of potatoes and started throwing them at me....she missed every time, I feel bad now, thinking back to how frustrated she was, I should've let at least one of the potatoes hit me, for her sanity.

PalmTreeChick said...

That's funny. What kind of potatoes was she throwing at you? Baked? Little red ones? Sweet?