Monday, June 25, 2007

On the train again

I'm tired. I'm watching "The Closer" and then I'm going to bed. Well, after I call J.

I'm heading into NYC for my interview and then I'm hanging out with EJ. I can't wait to catch up with her. It's going to be a blast. She is so sweet and caring and has a bit of a feisty side in her, which you wouldn't expect. Last time we hung out I started feeling like crap and that stupid cold lasted about two weeks so tomorrow should be much better. :)

I'm still really fat and I don't feel like writing about it. I don't feel like talking about it with Charro when she comes back either. Hopefully I will have lost weight by the time I go back to see her. I'm working on it. I still don't know how I got so freaking fat.

Ugh, I can't write about it because I will get really pissed off and upset again. I just need to not eat and I will be fine. Unfortunately, I had to eat a real dinner tonight, but at least it was healthy; grilled chicken and broccoli.

I had a dream I was pregnant, probably because I look and feel like I am. I can assure you that I'm not. I'm just fat!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope the interview goes well. Have an amazing time with EJ!!

t said...

Good luck on the interview! I hope you like the job :)

Feisty Frida said...

NO, probably b/c me and Jen are prego, not b/c you're fat, silly girl. Have fun in NY!!!!!!

PalmTreeChick said...

Thanks girls. Yes, FF, I am fat!