Friday, June 22, 2007

Now I'm "it"

I've been tagged once again by good ole Soledad. This gives me a few more minutes to procrastinate. :) Oh, Sole started this game herself, by the way.

Answer the following questions; There are rules....well 1 rule.....try to positive about yourself.

1) Favorite body part- my feet

2) Favorite NON physical quality?: Sense of humor/Personality

3) Place you would like to live?: New York City

4) Your dream job?: Country singer

5) Your dream job when you were a little kid?: Be on "Growing Pains," a singer, actress

6) Something you are really good at?: Sports

7) Something you wish you were really good at? Drawing/painting

8) Somethings you want to do before you die:? Get married and have a family. LIVE!

9) What has been your greatest accomplishment to date?: I don't know. Being an All-American athlete??

10) What are you doing right now?: Answering these questions and drinking decaf green tea.
what do you wish you were doing?: Getting a massage on a tropical island.

I guess I need to tag some peeps. FF, Jen and Polly...You're it!

12 comments:

Feisty Frida said...

Ok, I'll do it this morning. Good answers by the way!! I need you to have a family too so our kid can hang out when we hook up!

PalmTreeChick said...

Thanks, FF!

Yes, but your kids will be older, unless you have a third!

t said...

I like your personality too :)

PalmTreeChick said...

Thanks T.

Feisty Frida said...

You never know...and my kids will be older, but they can teach your kids alllll kinds of good things!

Sarah said...

As long as we got each other, we got the world something something our hands, baby you and me, we gotta be, the luckiest dreamers who know that we're dreaming!

Oh I loved Growing Pains!!

Great list Palm.

PalmTreeChick said...

Yes they can, FF!!

YES SARAH!! I have season one on DVD. That's the only season they put out. :( I have episodes memorized and even wrote to Joanna Kerns and she wrote me back!!

PalmTreeChick said...

I wrote to her when I was younger, NOT recently!

DaileeGirl said...

Ok, so you have tagged me twice now. SO....I am now tagging you with the same "homework assignment" that Eaton gave me. You have to create a list of 7 things that you BELIEVE. And, they have to be positive things. No negative crap, nothing about you thinking or believing you are fat or anything llike that. All 7 must be POSITIVE things that you BELIEVE!!!

PalmTreeChick said...

YOU SUCK, POLLY!!!

(I say that in the nicest way).

Sarah said...

HA! Thanks for the clarification! You know she was quite an athlete herself.

PalmTreeChick said...

Yes she was, and her sis was an Olympian.