Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I love issues

I'm having issues. Oh wait, I'm always having issues. It's getting old...really old. It's the same thing day in and day out. I'm fat and getting fatter and I can't deal with it. I really can't.

I keep saying the same things over and over again, both here and in my FFJ. Poor Charro has to read it over and over again. Maybe she just skims it, but she always leaves comments.

I don't know how I can change these thoughts. I definitely don't see it happening any time soon, especially not while she's away. All I want to do is lose weight so I don't see how any change is going to happen in the next three weeks. I want to weigh myself more than ever so I can control what I'm eating and how much I weigh. I know weighing myself doesn't control my weight per se, but it does kind of.

Seriously, I NEED to lose weight. I don't know what else I can possibly say about this.

6 comments:

k said...

PTC-The truth is...you can't control ur weight. I have finally begun to accept this. Think about it...you eat on vacation w J and don't gain weight. Sometimes you workout and barely eat and do gain weight. You cannot control the number that the scale will read day in and day out. We only get one life...that is it. Is it worth it to spend ur life obsessing about weight and excercise?

PalmTreeChick said...

I'm glad that you're finally accepting this, Sfarky. I want to control the number. I need to lose weight!! It isn't worth it to spend my life obsessing but I have to lose the pounds!

Sarah said...

She leaves comments? That's interesting.

In my experience it's a lot harder to change thoughts than actions. In AA we say, your mind will follow your feet. The idea is that once behavior starts changing its easier to change thoughts.

PalmTreeChick said...

Yes, in my FFJ she leaves comments. I love reading her comments.

I need to lose weight before I do anything, Sarah. I REALLY DO!!

Sarah said...

I hear you . . . I understand.

PalmTreeChick said...

Ugh! I have nothing else to say about that.