Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fat, tired and concussed

I'm tired, concussed and fat!! What a great threesome, huh? Throw in there an occasional dizziness/spaciness and we're all set.

My stupid scale will not budge. Bertha sucks ass!! She's in luck since mine is apparently getting bigger.

The first thing I thought this morning was "Yay! I don't have to eat dinner tonight!! Yay!!" So, I'm planning on having a protein shake and hopefully nothing else but maybe some fruit or air popped popcorn. I really need to lose weight and I don't know how I got so fat. I really hate it and can't deal. I'm trying so hard to lose it but nothing is happening. I don't understand. My metabolism must be completely shot and that completely sucks!!

I'm going away this weekend and I won't have my scale. Ooh, maybe there's a scale in the house I'll be at. I need to weigh less, that's all I know. I don't understand why I'm not weighing less! This sucks ass man!

Okay, I've got a headache and nothing else to say so I'm done for now.

16 comments:

Soledad said...

You mean that is ALL you are going to eat ALL day????????? Can I jump in here and protest??? How will you recover from your injury of you don't eat??

Bertha is a bitch. Kick her to the curb.

I have written you a poem on the evils of Bertha

It is called Bertha the Bitch

Bertha the Bitch

Bertha is a toxic friend
Her tortue of you must end

She tells you that you are no good
And that starving yourself you should

She is a backstabbing, nasty-ass bitch
One we think you should ditch

Cause if were one of us she was dissin'
We know her ass you'd be kickin'



Have a good weekend:)

Sole

Feisty Frida said...

Good work Sole, we need to kick Bertha's ass, and PTC's ass too, once she's beter.

PalmTreeChick said...

No Sole, I ate more than that today, don't worry. I ate plenty!

I LOVE YOUR POEM!!! It's rocks!!

NO PTC ass kicking!!

Feisty Frida said...

I will kick your ass!!! Just b/c it'll be fun!!! hahahahah, I'm just kidding, I would never do that!!! Unless you steal my dessert, but really, I don't think I have to worry about that!

;)))

PalmTreeChick said...

You couldn't kick my ass if you tried!! I'm fast and feisty...and i bite!! (as long as it doesn't have calories).

I won't steal your dessert. I'll make you some dessert!

Sarah said...

"I'm tired, concussed and fat!! What a great threesome, huh?"

omg not another threesome post!

PalmTreeChick said...

Ha ha!

How about this. I AM FAT, FAT, and FAT!!

Feisty Frida said...

Ha, I'd kick your ass...I'm Canadian.

PalmTreeChick said...

I don't think so, FF!!

-Jen- said...

How can I get in on this ass kicking thing?

Kate said...

I know how it is to have a scale that is stuck, and won't move. Mine has been hovering around the same point ( I gain, I lose, I gain, I lose) for like the past 3 months, and it's getting totally frustrating.

Hang in there! Have fun this weekend!

PalmTreeChick said...

Nice try, Jen!! Not Happening!! Just wait sista!

Hey Kate! Thanks!! It totally sucks. It better go down this weekend!!

I hope you have a great weekend too. Thanks for stopping by!

Feisty Frida said...

try me

;)

Feisty Frida said...

hahaha, the thought of you and I brawling is making me laugh, especially with my big belly...the baby would just love that!!! ahh, a little white trash never hurt anyone! ugh

:))

Haley-O said...

YOU'RE NOT FAT!!! Have you SEEN what I look like lately? ;) Eat dinner, or you'll be starving later and you'll eat more than you would have!

PalmTreeChick said...

I guess I'll have to wait until after you give birth to whip your ass, FF!

You're pregnant, Haley!! I'm just fat! How are you?