Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dinner converstion

Here is the conversation that took place at the dinner table between my sister, my dad and myself...

S. How come you never eat anything?
D. What do you mean, she eats like a pig!
M. I just had a bunch of broccoli and some spaghetti.
S. You never eat a meal.
D. You're right! She doesn't. She just picks all day.
M. I don't like to eat meals!

Ha, Charro's gonna love that one, being the "grazer" that I am. Ha, I must go write that in my FFJ.

I ate dinner. Feel/AM fat and gross. I hate it. I need to NOT eat. I keep saying this. I do think I ate less today, which is good but I know I'm still going to weigh 3,000 pounds. I need to go weigh myself. I've already blown my weigh-in limit for the day so I might as well blow it some more. What the hell, right? If I'm going to fail, I might as well be a successful failure. :) Right?! Gotta love it!

I'm going rollerblading.

7 comments:

Feisty Frida said...

You will feel super bloated and fat in the begining of eating real meals, b/c your body isn't used to it, but that feeling will go away.

PalmTreeChick said...

I eat real meals occassionaly, FF. I just AM really fat right now. Hopefully it's water b/c I was supposed to get my period on Sunday.

YES, just found out that I don't have to eat dinner tonight. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily Jolie said...

I know the feeling of if I am going to fail, I might as well be a successful failure. It's the bulimic mindframe. Though I think that bulimic thinking pattern occurs in many people who aren't bulimic with their food, as well.

The conversation was funny. Also really not funny, but in some weird way really funny.

Alright, skinny. I'll talk to you soon!

much love,

ej

PalmTreeChick said...

Yeah, somewhat funny EJ. Can't wait to hang out on Tuesday!! :)

Emily Jolie said...

me too!!!! :)

Feisty Frida said...

Don't lie to me you grazer.

PalmTreeChick said...

Wait til you see the shirt I'm making to wear to Charro on the 13th!! (so far away)