Sunday, June 17, 2007

Can't weight

I think my right ear hurts.

I'm getting ready to go to bed because I'm exhausted. That means that I will be weighing myself in a few minutes, which I am not looking forward to. I'm so scared of what the number will be. I ate a ton at my sister's house, though it was mostly veggies and salad. I guess if the number is high it's probably due to the water in the veggies but I will still completely freak out. So, you'd think knowing that the number will piss me off I wouldn't go weigh myself. Apparently I like to torture myself and make myself feel like shit. Why? I don't know. Ugh, I'm nervous about weighing myself though. I think that it's actually counterproductive to not weigh myself. If I weigh myself then I know if I'm allowed to eat or not. If I don't weigh myself, I don't know therefore I just won't really eat (this is in the afternoon/evening hours). So, maybe not weighing myself will work in my favor and I'll lose weight because I won't be eating. Who knows. I'm sure I weight 7 thousand pounds right now though!

4 comments:

Danyel said...

i hate feeling full
im sorry you're miserable

i hope you are doing better.

Linds said...

Hey ... I could have written this. I told the doc I've GOT to weigh myself if I'm going to eat my meal plan (or eat at all)... because it gives me an allowance, so to speak.

I weighed myself for the first time today since MAY 22! Well, minus one occasion when I was left in the room at the doc's office, by myself, with the scale (stupid people).

Yeah. So I'm back at it. So I can stop this torture. It's a better torture to weigh myself than to not know and imagine all my worst fears coming true - with my eyes closed.

I'd rather see the freight train coming, personally.

Sleep well! :)

Sarah said...

hey, I hope you slept well.

"If I weigh myself then I know if I'm allowed to eat or not." That's how I feel. Except I always allow myself to eat, the question is how much or what I can have.

I'm feeling very sure that you don't weigh 7 thousand pounds! It's just a hunch.

xoxo
S

PalmTreeChick said...

Thanks Danyel.

I TOTALLY hear that one, Linds!!

Yes Sarah, I usually allow myself a little something to eat.