Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What happens to socks in the washing machine? Seriously?? I have three socks that have no matches. Where do they go?

I feel and look like I weigh 600 pounds. Do I say that everyday or what? Such a PITA (Pain in the ass). I would like my arms to be like sticks with definition, not like logs.

My ass hurts because I'm sitting on the floor. I need to get on the couch...that's better. My cat is curled upside-down in a ball attacking my laundry. She's eating my bathing suit. I must yell at her. K. I don't like Ty Pennington. He annoys me for some reason. Those are all my random thoughts for right now.

I have the same weighing in fear tonight and I don't know why. I had broccoli for dinner with a little bread. I should NOT have gained any weight but I'm sure I did. What's the deal? Sometimes I just want to take a knife to my body and cut off all the fat parts. I'd like to cut off half of my thigh so it's nice and skinny. I want to cut off my stomach and my love handles and my fatty arms. I'd like my ass to get smaller too.

I hate when people tell me that I am "skinny" or "so tiny." I really don't know how to respond to that. I can't turn to them and say "no I'm not" even though that's totally what I'm thinking. How do you respond to a compliment when you don't believe it? I have a big problem with that. I try to just say thank you and go about my business but sometimes it's hard, especially when I really don't believe what they are saying. It's so weird.

The moment of truth is about to come. It's "weigh-in" time.



10 comments:

Feisty Frida said...

Good grief, try lipo....your solution is too gorey!

Love ya!

Frida

Feisty Frida said...

Ok, so how bad was it? Getting on the scale I mean. I find when I don't get the results I want, which is almost always, I get on over and over and over until it changes....though it's REALLY shitty when it goes up 1/2 pound instead of down!!!!

xo

PalmTreeChick said...

It was bad. It sucked. It was "ok" this morning but I get pissed at night when I weigh myself and it's not as low as it should be for my "night weight."

Like you, I get off and on the scale so many times b/c sometimes the number changes so I go until I get three readings that are the same.

Feisty Frida said...

too funny, me too...3 times...so sad really...

PalmTreeChick said...

Too bad we don't live closer. We would be a great team. ;)

Feisty Frida said...

No kidding. At least we could hang out and have fun, and not just obsess over our weight! We could go for big dinners, then you'd go to the gym for 3 days straight, and I'd go throw up!

Ok, I know it's serious, but I have to lighten the situation sometimes...!
:)

PalmTreeChick said...

Ha ha! I love that you can joke about this because I totally do too. You and I have the same sense of humor. I know it's not a laughing matter, but when you can laugh about it and make fun of it when it comes to yourself, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I do it all the time.

My only issue is the "big dinner." You can eat the big dinner and I'll eat salad and then have a bite of your dessert. How's that? Or, I can eat all of your dessert and you can "show me the ropes."

(oh, I probably shouldn't say that but it's totally what I'm thinking.)

PalmTreeChick said...

Besides, it's MY blog I so I'm supposed to say what I'm thinking!!

Feisty Frida said...

Exactly! You may have to order your own dessert then...

PalmTreeChick said...

Okay. :) Um, I can't do that.