Thursday, September 21, 2006

"Pee" green

I bought new multi-vitamins at GNC yesterday. I usually get my multi's at Whole Foods, but there isn't one near me and I haven't had vitamins in over a month so I thought that I should get some. Anyway, I took them this morning, got home from the gym and went to the bathroom and noticed that my pee was fluorescent YELLOW/GREEN!! Okay, not really a color I'm used to when I look in the toilet bowl. I don't like it!!

I'm hooked on Rachael Ray's new talk show. I love it. People either love her or hate her. I think she's dorky but I like her. I almost got to meet her once...oh what an interesting story that was, but I didn't. Got some pictures of her though. So I'm watching her now, courtesy of my DVR. Gotta love it!

I finally made an appt to go see the doctor about my shoulder. Well, actually the athletic trainer called today and got me in for Monday. That's unheard of. It usually takes atleast 3-4 weeks to get an appointment with an orthopedic. So we'll see. I'll probably have to have some x-rays, which will show nothing because it's not bone related. Hopefully I won't have to have an MRI, but I really don't think that will be necessary.

I weigh less tonight than I did last night, so that's a good thing. It never really means anything, but I'll take it. It's only 4 tenths of a pound....HAHA, would that be the same as 4 ounces??

Tomorrow will be busy. I have to go see a potentially new client, which I have never done and will be very nervous about because I don't really know what I'm talking about and I have to tell him about what the company I work for has to offer. Um...good luck with that.

I also have to workout, but that goes without saying, have practice (a short one), make brownies, thai slaw salad (courtesy 30 minute meals), and clean the bathroom because my relatives are coming for my grandma's memorial service on Saturday.

Speaking of which, I'm supposed to read something that my brother is writing, since he can't come to the service. Haven't gotten it from him yet and who knows if I can read it without completely losing it. I guess we'll see.

I guess that's it. I still am fat and disgusted by my yuckiness. I want to be rail thin.

I had to cancel my appt. with D. for Monday because of my doctor's appt. She thinks I really need to see her because I have "a lot going on in my life." I'll still go sometime next week, just not Monday.

I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Feisty Frida said...

The vitamins I take also make my pee bright yellow, it's normal.

Good luck this weekend, stay strong.

Wish I could give you a hug. How about a cyber hug!!! XXXXXXX

Frida

PalmTreeChick said...

Thanks Frida! I don't like the neon pee but whatever.

I'll take a big cyber hug. THANK YOU!!!
xoxox