Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm hungry

I'm sitting here watching Dancing With the Stars. I'm so psyched that it's back on, although I'm not fond of the cast this season. I started taking ballroom dancing lessons in April so it's even more fun for me to watch it this season.

I'm hungry but I won't allow myself eat anything right now. Sometimes I wonder if I should eat when I am hungry at night so my body doesn't go into starvation mode while I am sleeping, but I usually opt to not eat. How did I get so messed up? Why should, or does, the thought of food consume so much of my time? It kind of sucks. I shouldn't have to think about what I can or can't eat and if I am allowed or not allowed eat. It's not something people should have to think about, but rather something we just do. It shouldn't be such a process.

The Yanks are killing Tampa :) and DWTS is not impressing me all that much. Hopefully it will get better. I want to have to train for 8 hrs of day so I can look like Lisa Rinna (Last season). I wouldn't mind learning how to dance like that either.

No comments: