Friday, September 08, 2006

I love my friends

I don't know how, but I ended up with some of the sweetest people for friends. I got home from work yesterday and found a beautiful basket with plants and flowers in it from one of my friends. Today, I came home to one of those Edible Eats fruit baskets. It is huge!! That was from my roommate in college, the one I visited in the Hamptons. She said "I knew you wouldn't eat anything fattening."

I am just so touched by these peoples' kindness and sweetness. I love them! It makes you feel good to know someone cares so much to want to cheer you up. It helps.

I worked out this morning and then went to the beach. It was so peaceful. It was nice to be by myself and just get away from everything. I wish I could have stayed there all day. I may go back tomorrow, by myself. I kind of like being by myself right now. I just need alone time.

I'm wondering if I broke my nose, or chipped it. Oh well, there's nothing they can do about it if it is broken so there's no sense in getting it x-rayed. No black eyes! Although, it looks like I have a big red zit on the bridge of my nose, so maybe black eyes would help.

3 comments:

Haley-O said...

If you broke it or chipped it, you'd probably have a black eye, no? I'm sure it's just bruised. :) I'm so jealous that you can just "go to the beach"! ;)

Emily Jolie said...

How great that you have such caring friends! You said you didn't know how you ended up with such sweet friends, but I can tell you how, babe: because YOU are a sweet and caring friend! You know what they say: looking at what kinds of friends a person has will tell you what kind of person they are!

lots of love,
Em

PalmTreeChick said...

I think you're right Haley, about the black eyes. Although, I do have a strange bump there.

Em, Thanks so much!! You're so sweet.