Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hoodia and stuff

I saw an add for Hoodia while I was looking through the fliers in today's paper. It caught my eye and I looked at it for a minute. I looked into the product a little and am very tempted to try it. My only concern is the caffeine. I'm sure there is some in there and I don't like to have caffeine. But, on the other hand, it sounds like it works and I am willing to try anything if it will help me lose weight.

I also saw that boxes of chocolate are on sale. That made me sad because my grandmother LOVED chocolates so I would always buy her boxes of candy. It made me sad because I thought I don't have anyone to buy boxes of candy for this year. :(

I've been depressed the past couple of days. Okay, so I've been depressed, I guess maybe just sad, for over a week, when I realized that my grandma wasn't going to get out of the hospital. Obviously I was really sad when she died and the days prior to and after that, but I don't know if it's normal for me to still feel this way. I'm not happy and don't really want to be around people and talk to people. I just want to be by myself. It's only been a few days, so I'm sure that's normal, but I don't know. I'm usually so chatty and outgoing, but right now I don't feel like talking to anyone. I don't even want to go see D. tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

Hoodia seems to be an OK supplement, and as for not wanting to talk to people, I think that's perfectly normal on occasion.

PalmTreeChick said...

Good to know. I just need to lose 10 lbs.

Anonymous said...

just an fyi: hoodia is endangered and protected. It has become overharvested.