Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bubble butt

I got dressed to go to work today and I put on these "short pants." They are supposed to be capris but for me they are just a little short of being pants. Anyway, I put them on and had the biggest bubble butt in them. Hated it!! I said to my mom "why do I have a bubble butt?" She said, "Everyone has a bubble butt." I said, "They do not!" Then she went on to say, "I don't know why you think that. You have a cute figure." Ugh!!

Then, I went to pick up the jeans I got hemmed and the lady said "these little things are yours?" They're so tiny." Yeah, that's why my legs are sucked into them and they look like huge sausages. They are the awesome pair of jeans that I bought while in the Hamptons. You can see the picture of them in my August Posts. I just wish I had Martina McBride's stick legs to go with them.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Well you can tell your mama she is WRONG! Not everyone has a bubble butt, but those who don't, wish! You are sooo lucky, round butts are sexy and I will tell any girl so, although I doubt you have sausage legs. When I weighed 140, my butt was the only good assett, and now it's nothing, like a little boy's or an old granny's :) Celebrate your ASSett for a day! I bet you get some attention for it, and it won't be around forever.

PalmTreeChick said...

Thanks Beth! No one else thinks I have a bubble butt but I feel like it's getting bigger and bigger.

You're so cute. I hope you're feeling better, babe!

xo

Feisty Frida said...

You're nuts. I have a "bubble butt" and that's one of the things I wouldn't trade in! I like having a figure and not looking like a 10 year old boy, thanks.

So there.

xoxoxox
:)

PalmTreeChick said...

You rock, FF!!

xoxo