Sunday, September 10, 2006

Anger issues

I seem to be having some anger issues as of late. I am so pissed right now because the friggen pool chemicals I just bought just spilled on my clothes in my car on the way home. They friggen burnt a hole through one of my favorite sweaters and a huge hole through another shirt. I guess I should be thankful that it didn't get on my car seat and screw up my new car.

I am SOOOOOO PISSED!!! I need to punch something. I can't go bang on my drums because my mom is in the house. I did for 2 minutes but felt bad that she had to listen to it. I want to punch a wall! I'm not usually like this. I'm so pissed!

I just did some push-ups, which I'm not even supposed to be doing because of my shoulder, but I don't care if it hurts. Whatever.

I need to go check my car seat again to make sure it doesn't have a friggen hole in it. That would throw me over the edge. Car is ok.

DEEEEEEEP BREATHS!!! Ugh. Sometimes I hate myself!

2 comments:

Emily Jolie said...

Oh, you poor thing! What a drag!

Years ago, my husband and I left our old car battery in the trunk in a plastic bag. We didn't realize what was going on and not only got a big hole in the bottom of our trunk but holes in almost all of our clothes. Our grocery bags got acid on them, and they'd brush up against our pants as we'd carry them in. I was so sad my favorite jeans got holes in them on the thighs!
My mom came to visit from Germany, put her new coat in the trunk, and it got huge, big holes in it, too! I felt so bad!

Sorry about your favorite sweater. That's sad. Hope you're feeling better now...

big hug,
Emily

PalmTreeChick said...

That sucks, Em. Okay, it sounded weird to hear you say "my husband" too. ;)