Saturday, April 22, 2006

Mirror mirror on the wall...

I caught a glimpse of my ass in the mirror at the gym today. UGH!! That was a horrible site. It is all of a sudden ten times bigger than it was. It looks like a big bubble. I don't know what the hell the deal is, but I can't take it. Maybe I need to stop working out. Who wants a big ass bubble butt?? Not me. Maybe it's been my lack of running and my more elliptical use, thanks to my stupid knee. Regardless of how my knee feels, I will be hitting the treadmill much more often now. I must, I must, I must decrease my butt!!

On top of my ass getting bigger, I am getting fatter all over too. That I don't quite get either. I'm not eating more, but I clearly need to eat less. That scale just keeps going up and up. I should just start sticking my finger down my throat after every meal, but that probably wouldn't be the best road to go down. So, I guess trying to starve myself will be the better route. (in a healthy way, of course).

I went to this workshop last month on how to create your life. It was a great seminar, but I am now wondering if I can think myself thin. Is life really mind over matter?? I just want to weigh 94 pounds. Hey, I'd even settle for 97 lbs. Is that so much (or little) to ask for??

I just need to get rid of the extra person that I'm carrying behind me and those pesky love handles and fat stomach and arms. I wouldn't mind getting rid of some of my leg muscles either. Too bad I'm obessed with working out and not completely obsessed with starving myself. I guess I'm some what of a failed anorexic.
(I should probably be happy about that, but I'm not normal)

1 comment:

Ron Southern said...

Probably not healthy for you, but curves are good.