Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter


Easter Sunday is almost over...Thank goodness. Not that I don't like the holiday, it's the overabundance of food that I can't stand. This was our Italian holiday feast:

appetizer

Antipasto
Rice Balls
Stuffed Breads
Tostitos with a dip

Dinner

Lasagna
Veggi Lasagna
Rolls
Sweet Potatoes
Ham
Asparagus
Artichokes
Salad
Jello (it's always a fixture at our house on the holidays and I'm not sure why)
(I'm sure I'm missing something)

After Dinner

Apples

Dessert

Italian Cream/Ricotta Pies

You think we had enough food? Here's the kicker...there were ONLY 6 PEOPLE eating!! Okay, there were a few others here for the appetizer, but only six were here for dinner.

Needless to say I am EXTREMELY FAT right now. I needed to lose weight before today, now I need to lose a whole person. Ugh. That is just the grossest feeling in the world. If I really dissect it, I didn't eat that much, but compared to what I normally eat, it was a feast! Now I feel like crap. All I had for dinner was a little veggie lasagna, 1 piece of a sweet potato and some asparagus. I did have some eggplant bread too. FAT!!

So now, the famine starts. Good thing I have to teach aerobics at 5:45 tomorrow morning. Start my day nice and early with a good workout and then workout until 7:30. I'd workout longer, but I have to be somewhere at 8:30. Oh well. I teach Tuesday and two classes on Wednesday, so that's a good thing.

Now I must go put my clothes in the dryer.

No comments: