Monday, April 10, 2006

Fat!

I'm fat and my knee hurts. I really need to run tomorrow but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. I tried today, but ended up having to go do the elliptical because of my tendinitis. Ugh. I have a feeling it's not going to feel any better tomorrow because it hurts to straighten my leg now. This could pose a problem.

I've gained like 300 pounds the past few days and I'm not really sure what that's all about. I do know I can't take it. I've had veggies for dinner that past three nights, but that hasn't seemed to have helped the numbers drop at all. It sucks. I hate being fat. I would just like to waste away and be nice and boney.

On a brighter note, I started my ballroom dancing lessons tonight. I had a blast. I'm still fat though.

So, I guess I'll go weigh myself and then go to bed.

No comments: