Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ahh, Freak Out...

Yes, that is a bad 70's song, I know!

I am fat and my left eye is twitching. No, that isn't the start of a really bad poem, but reality. My arm is also itchy and my knees (both of them) have turf burn and are kind of juicy with puss. A lovely visual, I know. I also need to ice my knee, but I will do that in a minute. I should really cut my nails too, now that I look at them.

I am going to make penne a la vodka in a few minutes. I've only attempted it one other time, so we'll see how it comes out.

So, I'm getting fatter by the minute. I can't really take it and don't quite get it. I've been eating veggies for dinner but it doesn't seem to make a difference. So, I freaked out a little bit last night, after I weighed myself. I just need to not eat for 5 days and maybe then I will feel better.
It really just drives me insane, even more than this damn eye twitch.

I need some chapstick!

I'm meeting up with some friends in the big apple tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to it and need a good time out. We're going to a seminar and then all going out somewhere afterwards. Should be a good time. Let's hope it doesn't rain.

Anyway, I best get my butt into the kitchen. Toodles.

No comments: